Trumpeter Junkers Ju 87A-1 "Anton"

Gha John.....

This is what happens...i leave for a few show/gigs weekend festival...and your finnished.....

WOW....it looks....perfect, i love this stuka of yours, is aive followed the build thread, coreccting things and so on, and liked it alot.

You shure get very hogh numbers from me on this one.

/Mal

Well done John. I thought the late model Stukas looked mean, but the "A," with its brutish, angular lines and those enormous wheel pants, looks downright sinister!

And what a fast and efficient quality build up on your part.

Rich

Thank you, everyone, for the comments. I greatly appreciate it.

Well done John. I thought the late model Stukas looked mean, but the "A," with its brutish, angular lines and those enormous wheel pants, looks downright sinister!

And what a fast and efficient quality build up on your part.

Rich

I have to agree about the "brutish" and "sinister" looks of the Anton. That's probably one of the things that attracts me to the subject. I like planes that a lot of people consider to be "ugly".

Also, I have to laugh a bit, as several people have mentioned how fast this build was. To me, it seemed to take forever! :lol: In the last week, I was wondering if I would ever get it done. It's not often that I pour a solid month of full time work into a model. I've been lucky enough to have the time, but I can understand how that would seem pretty quick in the scheme of "normal" life. My wife will be glad to see my face again. However, I'm already back to work on my Sturmovik build for the "Double Trouble" Group Build. She's just thrilled! :rofl:

Thanks again, for everything!

John