Air War Over Korea Group Build Discussion.

LSP_Kevin

Peter, break open a Panther and join us. Dust off a -2 and do the "Blue Tail Fly"  It could be a 3 way.  Oops, that didn't sound right. :rofl:

Or Vice Versa, though I'm not certain that Vice Versa actually flew in Korea. The Brubaker Panther will undoubtedly be the model I look forward to the most. Incidentally, William Holden's character flew two different Panthers in the movie. Here's mine (1:48 Monogram kit), but I don't recall if this was the first or second one that was depicted in the movie.

Panther_zps2iwmvqot.jpg

Alas, I'll pass on this one. No time for building , taking care of my dads affairs plus trying to get my retirement kick started. And then there is the 2000 mile move to Paradise . So most likely no plastic for at least 4 or 5 months, and that includes the F-4.........Harv :crying:

Alas, I'll pass on this one. No time for building , taking care of my dads affairs plus trying to get my retirement kick started. And then there is the 2000 mile move to Paradise . So most likely no plastic for at least 4 or 5 months, and that includes the F-4.........Harv :crying:

Take your time to do it the right way :)

When you are back at the workbench you are promised to get your personal GB :hi: I will be waiting here.

- dutik

Guest Clunkmeister

Harv, gonna miss ya, Buddy.

Just remember, as soon as you're settled, we're getting together for a weekend of rock n' roll behind some really fast firing belt fed rifles :frantic:

now I'm just looking at that BIG MiG-15 in 1:18 sitting over there and waiting to be rebuild just like my F-104s.... oh well...give me the time Folks....

DSCN2335.jpg

DO IT !..........Harv

I'm looking forward to it Ernie ! Thanks Dutik. Hmmm, personal GB........Harv

Yes. I am thinking of a particular Rutman kit; just like having the special bottle of old wine when meeting good friends again.... :rolleyes:

- dutik