Yak-3 Special Hobby 1/32

DirkE

Your cockpit is coming along nicely! But what are the two dials for above the Yahu IP?

I also have some bad news. I think you fitted the front radiator grill back to front as the mesh should face forward so that you can see it through the front opening. Hopefully you can still fix this.

Cheers, Peter

• 3 weeks later...

Your cockpit is coming along nicely! But what are the two dials for above the Yahu IP?

I also have some bad news. I think you fitted the front radiator grill back to front as the mesh should face forward so that you can see it through the front opening. Hopefully you can still fix this.

Cheers, Peter

Peter,

regarding the radiator grill. There is going to be a second one to be installed. This one you see fixed is done by the instructions. So once I have the second one, it should be ok. Anyway, I have to check my references again in case I or SpecialHobby is wrong and you are right.

Dirk

Peter,

regarding the radiator grill. There is going to be a second one to be installed. This one you see fixed is done by the instructions. So once I have the second one, it should be ok. Anyway, I have to check my references again in case I or SpecialHobby is wrong and you are right.

Dirk

I see now, you only used the mesh, replacing the plastic part (I attached the mesh onto the plastic part). In that case there is nothing to worry about.

Looking forward seeing your progress.

Cheers, Peter