F-15E --- 1/32 --- Tamiya

Excellent work Milan!  One small suggestion if I may.  F-15E's are usually kept quite clean, so be careful with the salt weathering.  I have photographed many Strike Eagles at Nellis AFB and I am always amazed at how unblemished they look in person.  I'm sure they looked good and dirty in Iraq, but that's real dirt and not faded and weathered paint like a Navy jet.

Just my $.02

Cheers,

Chuck

Actually i`m still quite doubting of whether to use 1) salt weathering or 2) OPs applied with a sponge, to get the same effect. The OPs will give a more subtle effect, while the "salt" will leave some gorgeous "3D imperfections" as well. Overall, that`s the bird that i will try to replicate:

image.jpg

And also plan to make it even a little bit dirtier, with only some of the weathered areas of this plane:

Razor-_Talon-_Sept-2015_F-15_E-334-_FS-r

Edited by F`s are my favs

Your nozzles look very accurate. Which one did you use?

On my F-15E, i started to build the Flighpath set, and they look very good, but i'm a bit stuck for 2 years (almost a shelf of doom syndrom !) as they are too long, and i'm still hesitating to use them. But i spent so much time working on them and they are pricey, too. The problem is that i noticed the extra lenght too late (the feathers were already assembled).