Revell (née Matchbox) Spitfire 22- finished

BloorwestSiR

Great save on the tail section! Looking forward to see the top side camo!

Alain

Thanks Alain! Here you go:

IMG_20170414_095430.jpg

I then added the white and black stripes to wing and fuselage.

IMG_20170415_094923.jpg

Thy're going to need a bit of touch up.

Then time for the numbers.

IMG_20170415_094935.jpg

So it's getting closer.

Carl

Guest Peterpools

Carl

Geez, Carl that was a close call with the tail - glad you were able to back track and reinstall it as good as new. Super work on the paint and cammo - looking so good.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Amazing job Carl! That kit is a bit of a nightmare, and to get it so far so fast is pretty impressive...especially considering you've got a stable of Spits on the go. Good save on the tail too.

You're making me feel like a lazy bum with my one build! :)

Richard

Thanks Richard! The tail wasn't too bad to reattach as the cut was nice and square.

I think the multiple kits on the go is sort of keeping me sane working on this one.

Plus, we're going to be starting some major house renos in a month or so and in going to have to pack the bench away during that time. So I guess I'll average out to the usual completed build once every two months.

Fantastic work, Carl! I've got so much respect for anyone who can turn this kit into a decent model, and you're certainly doing that!

Kev

Thanks Kev! But I did have your build and my stalled FR47 build as a sort of template. Plus Hubert's current build has helped push into taking the kit that extra bit further.

Carl

Geez, Carl that was a close call with the tail - glad you were able to back track and reinstall it as good as new. Super work on the paint and cammo - looking so good.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Thanks Peter! I need to catch up on your He219 build and see how your making out on it.