Photo

Christmas came a little bit sooner this year :)

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#46 Martinnfb

Martinnfb

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,226 posts

Posted 26 December 2017 - 02:34 AM

Thank You Scott.

I was little squeamish about the Roush exhaust / intake combo, but as soon as I heard the note I was very pleasantly surprised . The resonator is stock and with that weird sound pipe delete, this car is still very quiet in comparison with my old pushrod 5.0+magnaflow exhaust. (I am contemplating Magnaflow resonator, but we don't tell anyone :) ).

This car is manual 2015 GT premium ( 50 ann. trim), sport package combo, with 4500km on it., No Recaro, no subwoofer.  Basically a "new" car :). The tires are original and mint. Previous owner put in the Roush stuff with tune, Mishimoto catch can and hood struts. That is all I could find upon a brief inspection. The clutch feels very soft, almost too soft, so I can only assume that the spring is still stock.

Unfortunately I can't drive it at the moment ( -21C/  -5.8F ) , so I have plenty of time to do the research. 

Thank You so much for your feedback, I will need a lots of help, so far the main thing is to get the rid of the loose rear subframe, bushings , inserts, brackets, etc.. Then I will take  it for a road trip to B.C. to find out what my priorities are going to be, also I have to consider my wife, she is very decent driver and Muscle car enthusiast . If she will fulfill her wish and get her Hellcat, I will have an open season with my GT :).

That ugly Mishimoto catch-can has to go, I will have to sell some of my WNW kit and get Ford Motorsport catch can, much sleeker solution without the hello-kitty aspect.

That is for now, I am gonna check out the 6g forum. :)

Cheers

M.

In progress:   D-13 ; Ta-152V7 ; Mig-29 ; EMIL ; P-39 Аэрокобра ; Avia S-199 ; K-14 what if

Done:            F-8 F-8 Wurger Party ; D-9 ; D-15; Ta-152E ; P-40E 

#47 Martinnfb

Martinnfb

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,226 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:06 AM

First upgrade :), couldn't help myself...

vDbAn86.jpg

instead of this ugly-mugly one

Up1WLrp.jpg

• harvey and BloorwestSiR like this

In progress:   D-13 ; Ta-152V7 ; Mig-29 ; EMIL ; P-39 Аэрокобра ; Avia S-199 ; K-14 what if

#48 BloorwestSiR

BloorwestSiR

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,032 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:16 PM

That's a much nicer looking grille Martin.

Do you remember the Canadian Mustang tuning firm called Dech? They were pretty popular working on the Fox body Mustangs.

Carl
  • Martinnfb and harvey like this

#49 MARU5137

MARU5137

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,497 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 02:32 PM

NOICE...

I WANT THIS ONE! :wub:
Ford Confirms 2019 Shelby GT500 Mustang, Supercharged V8 Over 700HP [Teaser Video] - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com
https://www.mustang6...ead.php?t=96816
  • Martinnfb and harvey like this

Res Non Verba .

La calma è la virtù dei forti !

Potius Mori quam foedari.

#50 Martinnfb

Martinnfb

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,226 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:29 AM

That's a much nicer looking grille Martin.

Do you remember the Canadian Mustang tuning firm called Dech? They were pretty popular working on the Fox body Mustangs.

Carl

Thank You Carl, I am not a big fan of chrome, especially on S550. Dech was such an elusive brand that I couldn't get my hands on while I was working on my fox body, so I ended up with Meyer's racing fibreglass and whole bunch of fender-cutting, welding etc. Eventually I run out of breath :)

NOICE...

I WANT THIS ONE! :wub:
Ford Confirms 2019 Shelby GT500 Mustang, Supercharged V8 Over 700HP [Teaser Video] - 2015+ S550 Mustang Forum (GT, GT350, GT500, Mach 1, Ecoboost) - Mustang6G.com
https://www.mustang6...ead.php?t=96816

Thank You Maru,

I love the whine of a root style supercharger. How is it with taxation of sports cars in England? Are you guys paying insurance premium based on horse power?

we should open a new topic entirely dedicated to cars :)

Cheers

M.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users