AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Do not go by my drawings always - the description is king - the G-2 in question does not have hog nose as I say. Air scoop fairing - perhaps best to say small, medium, large - this has medium. As for dipoles the FuG 202 only needed receivers and dipoles scratch built or use Night fighter boxing - all other radar sets supplied by Master as I have said. Thanks guys for interest

Much obliged for the clarification John! That helps me make up my mind which I'm going with

Hi everyone, started doing the instructions and so was taking photos to help me plan ahead, please note that the PE parts are pre-production and some changes / additions were made so if you see something wrong or not included do not have heart attack it is covered - also please ignore cast parts with air holes in - these are just for me haha. Thought you might like to see the rather cramped rear cockpit coming together from the bones up as it were so here goes the first of half a dozen posts or so...3 or 4 pics at a time? can't remember please don't shoot me. A few non cockpit shots first.....

20171122_140546.jpg20171122_152829.jpg20171122_152635.jpg