SW Fiat CR.32 BIS Spain

shadowmare

Few years ago I started this kit. Unfortunately, because of lack of experience, it was too hard for me, and it went to the box. Now having only monoplanes in my case, and with new skills i think that it is a good time for Italian "cricket".

Old cockpit photo:

f85a7d14fc37ee0c.jpg

Now Fiat looks like this:

v71eJmK.jpg?2

I chose BIS version with 4 guns so i don't have many paiting options. 3-1 is optimal because i will use decals for 3-51 from the kit.

d654c189a9e2da7ccc32a745e79b1ab1--russia

Edited by shadowmare

Nice project, and good work on evenly gluing in position these pesky oil radiator fins ... I confess they are the reason I put this box very far down the "to do" list ...

As I am not a warmonger type of guy, I'd want to finish mine in Austrian (pre-Anschluss) colors.

Hubert

After reading about disassembling additional wing guns in Spain because of decrease of speed and handling i decided to do it on my Fiat too ;) My mini-grinder was very helpful in this process.Now i have multiple painting options. On the cover of Kagero Cricket against Rats is a very interesting Fiat with red and yellow wheels covers so i think that it will be mine target now.

perfil%2Bgrupo%2Bxxiii%2B%2Bescuadrilla%

e6739c9cf202cfbd0b6d5620817ae9f7.jpg

Nice project, and good work on evenly gluing in position these pesky oil radiator fins ... I confess they are the reason I put this box very far down the "to do" list ...

As I am not a warmonger type of guy, I'd want to finish mine in Austrian (pre-Anschluss) colors.

Hubert

Yes, they are pesky indeed. I think that Classic Airframes idea was better:

05_fs.jpg

I encourage you to come back to Fiat, nice to have that unique and elegant plane in the showcase.

• 2 weeks later...