F-4S Phantom

ruzlkampf

Whelp, Got done with this Phantom about 3 weeks ago..., and because it finally needed dusting(the kiss of death for any of my builds! B) ) , I've given it away. Took some quick pics for the gallery to finish this loose end, and kicked it out the door. Thanks all for following along while I slammed this Spook together, it was a hoot. Been off on another wild tangent, making VERY large jet aircraft for my own personal amusement lately...so I've been kinda scarce. Ahhh well. :P

Here's the final set of my usual crappy pics. This thread is now history.

post-4413-1232013959.jpg

Thanks, Guys!!! :( Yep, still working on the pancake. Got the canopy blown, and the fins/flying surfaces done. Working on the pit and props now. Been playing the mad scientist lately, and mocking up SR-71's and,...uhmm, 'other things' outta 'alternate materials'. :lol: Gotta broaden my horizons for awhile, and get a better camera for taking better pics before I re-enter the 'model building forum' arena. Can't hang with this crappy 3.5 megapixel DSLR 'freebie' camera I've inherited any longer. :angry:

Hopefully my gallery pics of the pancake will be much better? We'll see! Later, Russ

• 6 years later...