Thank you all for your comments, they are all very much appreciated and as you know act as a great incentive to keep going!  It's gratifying when things go well, as they mostly have so far, I'm trying to plan ahead to anticipate problems before they occur and to get my head around the tricky bits.  With that in mind I went to my local hobby shop in Frome yesterday and bought further supplies of plastic card, Evergreen rods of differing types and some metal tube and rod for the undercarriage legs.  I'll quietly plod on with the other wing, the only difference being that t'other has a landing lamp in it but I'm also going to start on the cockpit and cabin area as light relief.....!  :mental:  :frantic:  :doh:

marvellous - looks a one million percent improvement, and the metalwork is spot on

..now you just have to do it all again!

..a lot if the time to help with this I do things in tandem so I don't have to repeat a big building task - mostly because I often forget some of the subtlties of how I did it the first time!

can't wait to see it at Telford :)

Peter

• 4 months later...

Max,

Love what you doing with this Anson project so far!  Yes!... a real treat to see a Master-Craftsman at work!

Keep up the excellent job you are doing here!

Phil

Edited by Piprm