AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

John - I've got some of your stuff, so I can easily say that I would buy a 110G conversion.

But will you be basing it on the Revell kit ??

I think John just wants the Revell kit to see the shapes of the later F/G nacelles, the conversion would be for the Dragon kit.

I think you'll get more joy John if you post your parts requests in the Traders Board.

Florin,

That's the exact 110 I plan on doing. Cool!

I would buy both conversion sets just to have them, as I would most likely build more that one version in "foreign" markings

Go John...we wait with baited breath

Sorry, John, I did not know you were planning this and got Gary fired up about it. It might make sense for you guys to talk amongst yourselves and decide about how to proceed. Again, apologies for press-ganging Gary into this, but I did not think anyone else out there would be interested. I always think of you as the JU-88 guy. :whistle:

Hi everyone, a few years back I read lots of messages about a new 1/32 Bf 110 conversion and so I put off doing it myself. As nothing seems to have happened I am going to start work on it as soon as my Ju 88 P-1 is finished. I have never yet failed to make good on a product I say I will do and although there is always a first time I do not anticipate this being so. I am not looking for pre-orders or anything or even a show of hands as I gleaned from the earlier posts that enough people wanted one but be warned the kit is expensive already never mind adding a comprehensive conversion to the price. Those of you who know me know I keep my mark-up to the minimum and I will try my best to continue in this vein but it has to be worth the time I pour into it. Not sure what to do about photos - sad that I have lost all my old posts and can not afford to pay for a photobucket subscription - shame this site does not allow you to upload direct from your PC like FB. Any suggestions?

best wishes as ever

ex pastor John haha

Hi John,

great subject! On the picture hosting; try using Imgur, works a lot better than photobucket (which is ...peep...). Link to imgur: https://imgur.com/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am please to let you know progress on the Bf 110 F/G conversion set for the Dragon 1/32 kits. Gun pack and spinner have been 3D designed and await printing, rudder and upper engine cowl and upper and lower nose finished, rear canopy and exhausts under way, MG81Z already done, cockpit ammo boxes still to do, o yes and revised exhaust stubs done. Still have to do straight late exhaust damper. All going very well. Just got all the decals finished and they will go off to printers any day now. Hope you like the selection.

I am doing two boxings - 200 units each and both boxings will be available at the same time - perhaps as soon as Christmas depending on how long it takes to get decals printed.

One boxing is the F-4/G-2 day fighter / bomber and includes 2x F-4 options & 2x G-2 options plus 1x national insignia and full stencil set plus and everything needed to make what can be seen in the profiles.

Other boxing is for the G-4 night fighter and includes 5 options plus 1x set of insignia and stencils and all what is needed to do the options

As I do everything by email naturally i can tailor make orders so if you are using E-2 Trop kit and have some of the parts or if you are set on doing the F and do not need the G parts in the day fighter boxing I will remove them and lower the cost.

£ TBC

Lower cowls will be split so they can hang open - still have to do the interior detail. Likewise the nose gun bay will be open

Hope you like the profiles......