Future release from Fly!

Flipper

OMG, a J-29 and and Fw-56!

I'm certainly not in the least bit excited over these announcements.. My disclaimer however, is the joy and enthusiasm the rest of you have for these two! A big smile for you guys & gals in seeing these hit the shelves. We live in the best of LSP times.

May you enjoy many, many great hours of fun working on these two.

Troy

I'm certainly not in the least bit excited over these announcements.. My disclaimer however, is the joy and enthusiasm the rest of you have for these two! A big smile for you guys & gals in seeing these hit the shelves. We live in the best of LSP times.

Troy

That's the way to look at new releases, Troy. Some you want and like, some you don't. But, if the release rejoices some of your fellow LSPers and expands the 1/32 offer, that's all good. I feel the same for Revell's new P-51 : not my cup'o'tea, but great news nevertheless.

Hubert

Troy

I couldn't agree more. Many new releases leave me cold (like these two), but the fact that others are excited, is a good thing, and I'm happy for them.

A Saab 105 would be almost as welcome as a Viggen or a Draken, but small enough that it might actually be possible. Think of that one with the Swedish splinter camo just like its big brother Viggen, and some huge bright red bands to make sure it can be seen. Sounds crazy, looks wonderful.

Tnarg