Future release from Fly!

Flipper

On the flyer yes...hopefully not on the kit box ;) You want a Lukgraph Fw 56, Dean?

Very gracious of you to offer, but I can wait for Fly's kit to appear.

If I had Lukgraph Fw56 kits, I'd head off to EBay pronto. When Fly's Ar234 was being mooted, I sold my MDC Ar234 on Ebay & got enough to buy two Fly Ar234's.

Not sure the Fly Fw56 would replace the resin Lukgraph kit. Of course it will kill the resin kit sales, but i'm not sure that those who have the resin kit would get rid of it for the plastic kit. I will keep mine and possibly buy an extra one from Fly if the price is good.

I also have the MDC Ar234, but i did not buy the Fly plastic one as i think the MDC resin one is better (even if more difficult to build).

Anders has another problem as the resin dust was harmful for him if i remember correctly.

Guest Vulcan32

I hear they have good J 29 references. Hopefully this will be as nice as the Hurricane :)

Anyone interested in a resin Fw56 or two?? Anyone? No, I didn't think so.. :(

I´ve sent about 400 photos of an Austrian J-29 to FLY.

The Hurricanes have been started by HpH and finished by FLY. But, what I´ve heard, Mr. Pala, the pattern maker of HpH´s 1/18 wooden models, is involved in the J-29.

I´ve ordered the Lukgraph Fw-56 from Hannants a few days before FLY´s announcement, bad luck.

Cheers, Heinz

Both UN camo and Swedish metal. Great choices, and wonderful that they are doing both versions. Now we need to buy lots of these so they will do their brothers (Draken, Viggen, and Gripen). Very nice. Just imagine a recon or two seat Viggen, or a set of those "flag colored" Drakens. That would fill up my bench for certain.

Tnarg