Revell 1/32 Bf 110G-4...diving into oblivion!

Nanook

Wow, three of us? I'd be interested to see how the EagleParts spinners fit the old girl. I'm toying with modifying the nacelles on mine, but fully reserve the right to change my mind! I've got a ton of JRutman resin for mine, which I got from Harv for cheap (along with the available Eduard sets), so my build will be dedicated to him when it happens. Happy to post what I have if anyone's interested, though I realise I should start my own thread! I'm just not ready to start the build...

Kev

Maybe if enough of us start building our old Revell 'G's it may tempt fate that someone actually makes a nice new version! MDC make some very nice Daimler Benz engines suitable for this, and as mentioned in a previous thread, the Tasman models vac-formed canopy is beautiful.

Maybe if enough of us start building our old Revell 'G's it may tempt fate that someone actually makes a nice new version! MDC make some very nice Daimler Benz engines suitable for this, and as mentioned in a previous thread, the Tasman models vac-formed canopy is beautiful.

Mine has been sitting in the scribing/fix the leading edge slats stage for a year.  Maybe I should get energized and get back to the build.  I have the new vac canopy.  This could add "weight" to help push out a new kit. 

Rick

I think all 3 should be here. Just my own 2 cents.....Harv :D

I think this is a great idea. It will be fun to share "hack and whack" techniques required to tame this beat.  If Lee agrees I will at least post a few photos of the fuselage interior done with the help of the Rutman upgrade parts.

Rick

I think this is a great idea. It will be fun to share "hack and whack" techniques required to tame this beat.  If Lee agrees I will at least post a few photos of the fuselage interior done with the help of the Rutman upgrade parts.

Rick

Absolutely! I know you and a few others are far more capable than I am and will go the extra degree, Rick.  :punk:  I'm down with seeing what you all have going on as well with this old gal. Never knew I would set off a slew of inspiration but it feels fun to ride the wave of excitement.

Later,

Lee

Absolutely! I know you and a few others are far more capable than I am and will go the extra degree, Rick.  :punk:  I'm down with seeing what you all have going on as well with this old gal. Never knew I would set off a slew of inspiration but it feels fun to ride the wave of excitement.

Later,

Lee

Thanks for the vote of confidence Lee. I will get busy with the camera his week end with a few photos. Just enough pictures so as not to high jack your build thread.

Rick