AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Hi everyone, I am including two new parts in the 110 sets, sadly too late for the first 50 sets that have left. The Morane antenna is almost impossible to spot unless you are looking for it and with it not being on the Hendon example or in the scale plans I was looking at I did not know it was there till a photo was sent me. My antenna is a little too thick really but any thinner and I could not cast it and PE is too thin. As for the fairing - I always knew something had to be there but I do not as a rule like to make parts based on incomplete information and only recently got a clear photo sent me and even then it is not does not give a perfect understanding of the part but if you are not doing a G-2 or a G-4 with a gun pod or ETC rack what I have done might save you some work. It seems a very bad way to reward the loyalty of those who paid the quickest but I cannot send out these parts post free - so anyone who has received their kit or was emailed to say it is on the way will not have these parts, if you want them please send £2.50 for the postage to Europe and £3.50 postage anywhere else - that is the best I can do. Thanks for your understanding .......Please please please include correct address in the Notebox

20180122_123636.jpg

Edited by Pastor John

If you have a late 109 or a 262 kit in the stash you will have one to measure or copy - the mast is approx 22mm long and tapered so it is approx 1.5mm at the bottom and 1mm at the top then there is an 11mm long curved wire. width of mast appears to be no more than 0.7mm.

If you have a late 109 or a 262 kit in the stash you will have one to measure or copy - the mast is approx 22mm long and tapered so it is approx 1.5mm at the bottom and 1mm at the top then there is an 11mm long curved wire. width of mast appears to be no more than 0.7mm.

perfect, thank you John

Shame I got some spellings wrong on the stencils - either do not look at your model with a microscope or use the kits stencils! I did these stencils 3 years ago for my Stab 110 decal sheet as my C-7 kit had no stencils - only now I hear that there are some mistakes - sad I did not know earlier.

Thanks Alan, I have just realised that the stencils in question were on the drop tanks, I used a Revel kit 109 decal scanned in to copy the approx size and copied the letters one at a time but obviously the scan was not crystal clear and I have miss identified some of the letters

I just checked the spares box and I am amazed how many of these I antenna have. So... No worries.