Revell 1/32 BF109 G10 **fixed images***

titan8251

Fellas,

Okay, wash applied gear on and starting to add the "fiddly" bits.  I left the DF loop antenna off till now and I will go and paint it gray while its on the on the fuselage spine.  It will be easier to paint this way.  Still have to fix the elevators........Anyway on to the pics:

Andy

pNMJiBm.jpg

ry4K4vg.jpg

nBQQr3A.jpg

xTl3llR.jpg

rBVTDdt.jpg
Edited by titan8251

Getting close to the end on this one.  Just have canopy stuff, some more weathering and antennas and she will be done.  Has been a pretty enjoyable build so far, once you figure out what parts you need to do the plane you want to do, as well as having the correct color call outs.  References are a must, always double check the paint call out!  any who on t the pics

Andy

P0w3xkal.jpg

gEP5yjEl.jpg

kSHPwG8l.jpg

GQSDKLyl.jpg

UXV6BtPl.jpg

Well, I couldn't let things be.  So i decided to properly represent the canopy hinge on the G-10 and took off the two tabs that revell has you attach the canopy to.  Wish I would have thought about that before i finished the canopy .  oh well here is the mod whe I filled the recessed  areas for the tabs on the canopy

9EMzrqJ.jpg

Andy 

Edited by titan8251

Cool!  I did some "after the painting" canopy mods on my Dora build.  Are you going to pose the canopy open or closed?

Thunnus,

I am going to pose it open, that was why I had to fix the tab issue.  it did not look right and is not how the real thing looked in real life.

• 3 weeks later...