Silver Wings Planned Releases for 2013/2014/2015

Silver Wings

Hi Simon;

What can I say, but "Wow"! A fine selection of choices that will see me getting in trouble with the missus and bank manager yet again! I'm very excited about the Demon and Bulldog, and hopefully one day, a Gauntlet. The Stearman will be a big seller for sure, and I am also very, very pleased to see the Fiat G.50 on the list. I may have to buy two as a conversion to a Fiat G.50V would be a must! Also, the plan to release this as an injection moulded kit would be a good move as far as sales are concerned. The Chaika will also do well and I am very excited to see the PZL P.11 in the list. I would have liked to have seen one French aircraft, such as a Neiuport Delage D.622...but maybe something for the future!

Once again, well done to Silver Wings for listening to us modellers and bringing us some great subjects. It will be up to us therefore to support them by buying as many of these great kits as possible.

Many thanks guys!

Regards;

Steve

Very interesting list, although I'm a little surprised at the order in which the aircraft placed. But most of all I'm thrilled to finally see a 1/32 PZL P.11 on a list of planned releases. There will be several of that one heading for my mailbox when it's released.

The Jak 9 and Bulldog are also welcome news.

Thank you very much, and good luck with 2013!! It will be an expensive one for me.

Richard

radial - Exactly, it would be a great supportif you could provide us the photos and measurements.

fightersweep - Again thank you for all kind words making us feel that we've chosen the right path.

R Palimaka - Why are you surprised about the order? Most of all we hope that the year 2013 will be a fruitful year for you as modeller ;)

Maybe surprised is not the right word...selfish might be better! :blush:

I was just hoping that the P.11c would be higher up the list...but I can be patient. The other aircraft on the list will make a lot of people happy!

Looking forward to another great year for 1/32 scale model builders.

Richard

The year 2013 marks the 100th Anniversary of Military Aviation in the Netherlands. From 1913 until 1953 as part of the Royal Army, from 1953 onwards as Royal Netherlands' Air Force.

So issueing the Fokker D.XXI in 2013 would be fitting..... ;)

Cheers,

Erik.

Edited by One-Oh-Four

Thank you so much for the poll, it is always refreshing to have a manufacturer contact the people who buy their products to see what they want (and would buy). I have never built a Silver Wings kit before, but you can bet that I will soon! With the Boeing PT-17 coming, as well as the LA-5 and PZL P.11 I just know I will be spending some hard earned cash with you soon!

Thank you Silver Wings, can't wait to see that Stearman when it is available!

• 1 month later...

Steve, thanks for kind words.

We are not keen on changing our plan too much, I guess the Bulldog and Stearman will be the most important during next months :)

1) 1:32 Polikarpov I-153 Chaika (January/February 2013)
2) 1:32 Bristol Bulldog (February/March 2013)
3) 1:32 Hawker Demon
4) 1:32 Vought OS2U Kingfisher
5) 1:32 Boeing Stearman
6) 1:32 PZL P.11
7) 1:32 Fokker DXXI
8) 1:32 Yak 9
9) 1:32 Lavotchkin La5
10) 1:32 Fiat CR.20
11) 1:32 Heinkel He-112