F-86 F sabre detail photos

now i am curious..really corious.. and atleast you gave me a clue. so i will start checking with the canadabuildt sabres. and also speak with a couple that i know that flew the canadian sabre <_< perhaps they know something as this little item has puzzeled me since you posted it :lol:

let me know if you find out something..and i will do the same ( and no wonder i couldent find that one any of the sabres i have searched as they are all americanbuildt ) :P

but the canadian build sabres did have a lot of cool little small improvments from the US buildt ( and also more powerful engines .. so lets see what we can come up with :)

• 3 months later...

I've been intending to post to this thread for quite some time; can't believe it's taken me this long. The attached image speaks for itself I suppose; it has a place of honor in my den. I've been a fan of the F-86 for as long as I can remember. When the time comes to trick out my Kinetic kit, I'll rely on this thread heavily. :)

post-8159-1258690740.jpg

WOW, that's an awesome painting!! The 86 is my ALL TIME favorite jet. Always has been. That reminds me....I need to restart mine.........Harv :)

Thanks Harv; this is a signed original. Signatures include Gabe Gabreski, and four other aces. Purchased from Historic Aviation about ten years ago; I love it too. :coolio:

Much to my surprise, it appears to still be available. Pretty much the same price too. Just went and had another look at mine; one of the signatures (in pencil). is by the artist himself, so there are actually only the four pilot signatures (including Gabreski), and all four were Sabre aces.

http://www.military-art.com/mall/more.php?ProdID=4664

http://www.airartnw.com/huntingparty.htm

Thanks for the link Kevin. Lets see....painting.....Tamiya Spitfire.........I have a feeling my next year budget is going to be shot before the year starts!..........Harv :lol:

I hear you Harv, my dad always said my problem was champagne taste, and a beer budget. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The He 111 will be updated here on this page.. a pretty walk around there :speak_cool: all from our He 111 :speak_cool:

http://scaleplasticandrail.com/kaboom/

i am sure i will help out here as well :deadhorse: on the Ar 196 i dont have that much.. some from NASM archive and the one stored there and some from the remains that was salvaged from Blucher ( that A/C frame has been used for the revells kit )

• 1 month later...