Fieseler Fi 156C Storch "Schlachtgeschwader 1"

Bomber_County

I believe the others released were 1/35....Harv

Hasegawa's 1/32 Fi 156 kit has been around since the '70s. This release merely provides new decals.

Tristar released their Fi 156 in 1/35 for the armor crowd about 10 years ago, and that kit (along with the Hobby Boss rebox) is the only injected 1/35 Fi 156 to date.

HTH,

D

I always wanted to build Winston Churchill's StorJust kidding, I happen to have both a ch.

:hmmm: I wonder, was it pn loan from Erwin Rommel along with an actor posing as Churchill's double?

Kidding aside, I recently disxovered  a new Revell-Germany plus an older Hasegawa 1/32 "Rommel's Storch" kits in my stash.

I wonder if Monty would like the Revell one next to his Airfix Humbler, which I also have?

:innocent: Tom

Edited by Gigant

Nice subject, bad bprice, will pass

Depends on how you look at it.

IMHO, by its nature, the Storch is a diorama-subject-kit. and awkward/gawky looking.

On its own, let's face it, it is an ugly, small, and not-very-exciting airplane.

For mine, I am thinking of adding some Afrika Korps stuff, including figures and vehicle(s), possibly background AA and armor for a scene, which wold cost more then a simple oob fighter build, of course.

:innocent: Tom

Edited by Gigant