Two Hasegawa Bf 109s: G-2 and G-6

Gorgeous! Love 'em both!

Know exactly what you mean about the build up of kits of a particular type, and Im the same as you in that I have many 109's and 190's, and am just about to start a 'speed build' of one of the 190's (a D9 late Revell) with minimal AM. I also have a rule that I wont start a fresh kit until the previous one is finished (for obvious reasons!).

Anyway, lovely work, man!

Thanks, everyone!

Gorgeous! Love 'em both!

Know exactly what you mean about the build up of kits of a particular type, and Im the same as you in that I have many 109's and 190's, and am just about to start a 'speed build' of one of the 190's (a D9 late Revell) with minimal AM. I also have a rule that I wont start a fresh kit until the previous one is finished (for obvious reasons!).

Anyway, lovely work, man!

I try to live by the same rule, though it doesn't always turn out that way (and even harder if you're building for other people, as well). Funny you mention the Dora. I was just looking at the one I have in my stash and thinking that it needs to be done soon. I've done enough Antons for a while and I haven't built a D, in any scale, for quite a few years, now. Just debating on which plane to do. Was thinking of "White 17" from JG 2 on one of the Eagle Cals sheets, but I can't seem to find a photo of it and am not crazy about paying $150 for a book, just to get one or two pictures.

Thanks again,

John

Edited by mywifehatesmodels