1/32 Su-33 from Tanmodel!!!!!!!

Tomcatfreak

• 5 months later...

hi,

I saw on facebook a picture that shown they started to cut the molds.

It is good news!

Can we expect to see it released by the end of the year?

Regards

Romain

They also suggested a decal design teaser would be forthcoming. Very much want to see this kit happen

Tony

• 6 months later...

It seems Tan Model will have the 1/32 Su-33 on the go again very soon which is great news. The 1/32 F-4E project ditto.

They can be short on sense of humour though so talking about these projects can be like walking on eggshells. I was berated by BM for joking about my mortality.

Anyway, I hope I'm still alive to see this stuff (gallows humour) as the Su-33 Sea Flanker is in my own top three eagerly anticipated releases, the others being the Fly Su-7 Fitter A and HKM F-4K Phantom.

Looking very good.

Tony

Very impressive diorama Dany. With folded wings a 1/32 Su-33 would sit nicely on the shelf, on its own. I'm guessing a big sticker price, maybe akin to a Hong Kong Models four engined heavy, but it's a "must have". Lots of jars of blue paint!

Wondering if Trumpeter might do a production MiG-29K as a follow-on to its new series, but wished their boxes were smaller, to make postage and storage easier. It's the sheer box size that has put me off getting a MiG-29UB. I have a spare prototype K stuffed in the unbuilt 9-12 box.

Tony

Wow, great news on the Sea Flanker! All indications for a long while there seemed to indicate the project might have slipped down the rabbit hole.  I swore Id not build another Flanker, but a two-hole Sea Flanker would be very cool, and Id probably have to get one if it was done properly.

Heres hoping!