2003 series Cylon Raider

spacewolf

Fitting belly pan and engine/ gun cowlings

5HFvB94.jpg

Head fitted..

eMt24Ia.jpg

Looking the part !!

aGkRy6W.jpg

Still a bit of fine tuning on a few lines but I need a break !!... next up ?.. Wiring and lights !!

Stay tuned for more madness !!

Vaughn

super stuff Vaughn!  

Just a suggestion - you could have made a correction kit for the rest of us mere mortals!

• 4 weeks later...

Just a suggestion - you could have made a correction kit for the rest of us mere mortals!

And on that note... an update..... I have been approached by a model company about possibly kitting the Raider in resin :yahoo: .... so the build is on hold till everything is worked out. If.... and it is just an 'if' at this point... this happens it would be in the $ 80 to $ 100 range with capability for lighting.... and not be available till early 2018.

So, sadly, there won't be any build updates for a month or so.. planning on tacking it together and getting some quality beauty shots, then hitting the forums to see about interest. Any mods to the model for molding & casting will be documented here as well. Keep your fingers crossed for me and one way or another, you will all see the model finished... just it may be a resin casting !!

If any of you would like to be on the list for one, let me know. I already have 4 people eager to get their paws on one.

Thanks for all who hung in there through this build, you make the LSP experience not just fun, but a home.

Cheers

Vaughn

Edited by spacewolf

• 2 weeks later...