Tigger Models 1/32nd - Lockheed Hudson

Radders

I'm very keen to get this going again and I was actually unaware of this GB starting until a day or so ago... so there is no time like the present.

Time is sadly limited though, as you've seen elsewhere (some might not have), but I'm having a baby in September! Me and the Mrs swear it won't change anything, but we'll see. :lol:

I started this waaay back in 2013, and I've literally no idea where the time has gone. I had big plans back then, but running a business and back pain killed that idea off. Nothing has changed, still in pain running a business but I'm used to the pain these days.

Anyway, to save the hassle of a thread move, ( here is the original - http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=45293 )

Here are the photos from back then, and sadly since I have ripped it all out.. for what reason I don't know, (not happy with it at a guess?)... god knows why as it's not going to be seen!

35240529336_2b7f54ec40_o.jpg

34437105104_a07bfd999d_o.jpg

35240534556_962efd5b79_o.jpg

35280904155_462493ed5a_o.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Will kids change anything, and will it "quit" at 18? Actually, my 30+ year old son is back in his old room, saving up for a house payment, and then there are the grandkids from my other sons... much more fun than the first time around.

But the Hudson is wonderful. Such a beautiful plane with great lines.

Tnarg