Junkers 88 A1 detail photos

Hi Guttorm,

I have lost your email address, I need some photos of the inside bulkhead faces of the fuel cell area, I think I have enough pics from your website of the faces of the bomb bay front and back but fuel area front and back is unclear, can you help? Many thanks

John

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have never built one of these beautiful aircraft before but this thread gives me a little boost on obtaining one as well as having some very good resources in which to do so. Awesome thread!!!!

Hi mate! You won´t be disappointed building the Ju 88! Some funds (ouch!) provided you could do an "electrified" kit hopefully soon! Revell is about to re-release the 1/32 Ju 88A-4 with some electronic components.

To be seen here on a picture from Thomas Voigt, posted over on Prime Portal: http://data3.primeportal.net/models/thomas_voigt11/revell/images/revell_38_of_44.jpg

Hi mate! You won´t be disappointed building the Ju 88! Some funds (ouch!) provided you could do an "electrified" kit hopefully soon! Revell is about to re-release the 1/32 Ju 88A-4 with some electronic components.

To be seen here on a picture from Thomas Voigt, posted over on Prime Portal: http://data3.primeportal.net/models/thomas_voigt11/revell/images/revell_38_of_44.jpg

I uh......well um...................That is totally...............sSc_thud_zps5bdfced4.gif

I uh......well um...................That is totally...............sSc_thud_zps5bdfced4.gif

I agree, it's not for me either, Joe. I do have the Ju 88A-4 kit, but it'll be done simply as a static display, North Africa scheme. Like this, only larger (this is the 1:48 Pro Modeller kit).

02%2018%2014%20005_zpsgzvu6sov.jpg

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...