1/18th Fw-190 from HobbyBoss

Radders

If I am right and it is, I assume everyone will know it is basically a 21st Century Toys in it's execution.

I think we have a couple of guys who can tackle it....

After they finish their P-51 and P-38, of course. That should happen in what, 2-3 more years?

Once you get the English language version up...... this is the translation!

1:18Brazilian EMB312 TucanoITEM No.: 81802

​Now that WOULD be interesting........and I love the old butcher bird too!!

​I guess it'll be the artworked subject though.

Could be tempted here. :blush:

Shame it's not the Super Tucano. That thing is sweet!

No, HK.  Hong Kong Models, makers of 1/32 B-25s, B-17s, Meteors, Do335s...  

What 1/32 bombers has Kitty Hawk done?

Ahhh... being schlampig again I see. Hong Kong Models, otherwise known as HKM, please not HK... it confuses the rest of the herd!! And here I thought you were just being dyslexic!!

There's almost a perverse fascination with making things larger and larger. There are about a dozen not so obscure things I'd prefer kitted in 1/32 scale, including a Tucano.

Sorry, these super large kits are really Xmas prezzy fodder for twelve year olds.

Tony

There's almost a perverse fascination with making things larger and larger. There are about a dozen not so obscure things I'd prefer kitted in 1/32 scale, including a Tucano.

Sorry, these super large kits are really Xmas prezzy fodder for twelve year olds.

Tony

Unless one argues that longing for big things of the past is an old men syndrome ... :whistle:

Hubert

Tony

Ouch, Tony! I'd love to to build a 1/18 190, but I probably won't, due to space. Maybe a 1/24 one someday.

And I don't even know WTH a Tucano is.

Ouch, Tony! I'd love to to build a 1/18 190, but I probably won't, due to space. Maybe a 1/24 one someday.

And I don't even know WTH a Tucano is.

Quite a cool plane built in Brazil, also license built in the UK. The Super Tucano is even better looking but this below is a standard Tucano..

LIN_06_289_B_014_big.jpg

In Butch's defence, 'HKM' often get referred to as 'HK'... I always say HK.

Large Scale Planes (LSP) benefits from an international membership, some of whom do not speak English as a first language. Therefore, I find it of great importance to be accurate and clear in terminology, especially in using abbreviations when posting to LSP. Americans have perfected the art of abbreviation to make life easier and more convenient. However, using abbreviations can lead to confusion to non-native speakers as well as those who are either fatigued, or are suffering from information overload (saturation). What can normally happen is that one will briefly over-fly the text and misconstrue an abbreviation as something else entirely. As in the case of using HK for Hong Kong Models, this should be abbreviated to HKM. Many members may only unintentionally see KH which has been used previously as an abbreviation for Kitty Hawk model (KH). Whatever we choose to write, we should be as accurate as possible. Just imagine the confusion generated on our forum if a certain percentage of the LSP membership began referring to LSP as LS… what?? Are we now talking about Large Scale Modeller (LSM)??? I'm beginning to get confused… I know that we live busy lives and we are reaching information overload and saturation levels on an unprecedented level, but we should strive to be as accurate as possible in our terminology and abbreviations to support clarity and understanding. We must transcend our own ethnocentricity and articulate ourselves as best as we can to include the greater international membership here at LS… whoops, I meant to write LSP.

That's my two-cents…

Cheers

Alan