YES!  Now hurry up and finish this by Model Classic!  hey are you coming down to Richmond next weekend?

Will not have this done my Model Classic.  Will work on this and other builds between the Ju88G1 Mistel 2 build.  I hope to have Ju88 finished by Model Classic.

Tentative yes to Richmond.  Knee rehab going quite well.  If I do go it will be an early depart.  I will connect with you on that.

• 2 months later...

PACKED AWAY

My Planet Model Fw190C/Hasegawa Fw190 conversion is taking a leave of absence.  I found myself working on 3 difficult resin kits/conversions at the same time.  Frankly it was driving me nuts.  I lost my MoJo.

Planning some OOB builds, NO AM PE, NO AM RESIN.   The purpose is to get my MoJo back.  Stay tuned.

Do the dh9, you'll love the build, no comment on the rigging :-)

The DH9 is on deck following my OOB builds.  The OOB is therapy, need to stay in my comfort zone.

I TOTALLY understand the mojo thing with difficult AM laden builds.

I've just gotten done with 2 OOB builds for KHM with the latest being their T-28.

By far and away one of the most enjoyable best fitting builds I've had in a long time......no open panels, single wing, and even great responding decals.

I'm not sure the T-28 is in you're comfort/interest zone but I would HIGHLY recommend it as a mojo building kit for sure.

I get that! You dont "need" any a/m for the dh9, it looks stunning OOB. If you want a 1/48 airfix gnat (red arrows) or accurate miniatures tbf to slap together, you're welcome to them

It's the rigging that scares me.....

I TOTALLY understand the mojo thing with difficult AM laden builds.

I've just gotten done with 2 OOB builds for KHM with the latest being their T-28.

By far and away one of the most enjoyable best fitting builds I've had in a long time......no open panels, single wing, and even great responding decals.

I'm not sure the T-28 is in you're comfort/interest zone but I would HIGHLY recommend it as a mojo building kit for sure.

Thanks Brian.

The T28 is in my comfort zone.  I got up close and personal to one when I lived in Atlanta.  However, it's not in my interest zone to build.  BTW your T28 build is moving along very nicely.  Beautiful!

• 4 years later...

Congratulations on the work done so far Rick, I admire your determination to finish a model after 1 year of purgatory, I have some that I have sworn to finish but I am sure they will pass from purgatory to hell of kits and perennial oblivion. I will follow you with interest the 190 is one of the aircraft I prefer in all versions