Polish Fighter Pilot Figure Announced

Bill Cross

Add the Luftkrieg 1919 figures to this one and there are way too many Polish options.

Tnarg

Way too many? Not likely in my world.  :)

Didn't even know they existed, the three 1939 versions look very interesting. Wish there were some 1939-45 options. 

Richard

Everyone has their own interests. A quick look through these pages and some on-line catalogues shows that there are a number of modern pilot figures available for various periods and air forces. There could always be more of course. I don't build modern, but others seem happy they are there.

Seems logical for a Polish manufacturer to produce figures for their pre-war aircraft. There are aircraft kits available and coming, likely mostly resin, and we'd also like figures to go with them. There is room for everything. :)

Richard

Edited by R Palimaka

You guys are a tough crowd.

I am guilty of this as well, but it would be great if every announcement didn't trigger a bunch of posts about "wow, I hate that subject," or "I wish they would make Lord of the Flies figures instead." Folks, these offerings are usually being done by amateurs in the best possible sense of that word as someone doing it more for love than commerce. If you want them to do Polish jet pilots, or WW2 figures, then reach out directly and say so.

Better yet, purchase this figure and then say "I bought your 1919 figure but would be sure to purchase a modern Polish pilot."

End of rant. :fight:

I wish the same enthusiasm could be funnelled into *seated* late 1960s-1980s RAF and FAA aircrew, for Hunters, Hawks, Lightnings etc.

Each to his own, but I'm growing tired of seeing excellent early pilots wearing riding breeches or very modern people holding a tablet and mobile. I need late analogue era people.

Tony