1/32 Mk5b Spitfire the saga continues

it came out beautifully! though i like the green brown camo of battle of britain more, yours is a beautiful spitfire. the shadings on the bottom of the wings are great. i cant wait to see the further progress on the paintjob.

cheers klaus

Thanks for the nice comments guys! I do appreciate it! I spent today applying the beautiful "HOBBY DECAL" dry transfers to the airframe.... they are the "rub-down" type and look just excellent... I will post some pics soon, and if you missed the Hobby decal advert in the "links" section at LSP, here is a link to their excellent products:http://www.hobbydecal.com/

I hope to get the photos up soon.... I prefer to use the dry transfers than to use decals. I think they look nicer and they are easier to apply on to a NMF surface.

Happy modelling

Cheers

Alan ;)

• 3 months later...

Edgar... sorry I missed youre reply.. I am a bit late on this one! I never did get anything from you...perhaps I deleted it? If you don't mind passing on the info again... that would be great!!

This spit is almost finished: all that is left to do is the wing tip position lights and the aerial mast.... stay tuned!

Cheers

Alan :lol:

Speaking of spitifires l just saw an interesting documentary on the national geopraphic network cal "Spitfire Ace" It not only has interviews with surving pilots but they took four young men and put them through basic training like they did in 1939 and the put them into a spitire to gauge their remarks on what it took to be a fighter pilot in those days. It a worth look at if you can see it

hacker ;) :blink: