Scratchbuilders 32nd P-39

imatt88

I bought a built one of these about 10 years ago. The builder who sold it to me was dissatisfied with it. I didn't care one way or the other as  I am not a Fine Scale Modeler. 

The seller said he was waiting for an injection molded kit. if anyone puts one out. 

Like they say, one man's meat is another man's poison.

Now that I have so many different 1/32 scale IM, cast resin, carved wood, and compressed belly button lint models I am concentrating on 1/24 aircraft and G gauge choo choo train models.

:punk: Keep on Trucking.

Just wanted to thank Ian publicly for sending me some photos of the kit contents, which I've now added to the Kit Database. Anyone have any idea about what year this kit was released?

Kev

My sales slip shows I bought my kit during February 2000. IIC I bought each kit right when they were released.

Rick

Tom Cleaver wrote this on "M.M." website, when the Special Hobby kit was released: "The only other 1/32 kits of the P-39 I am aware of is an early vacuform that was (if I remember correctly) released by ID models and which was the kind of vacuform that gives the genre a bad name, and a resin kit that was the first release from Scratchbuilders; this kit is on my list of Ten Worst Kits Ever Released..."

:hmmm: