Kitty Hawk 1/32 F-5E/F Tiger II / Special Interest Group (SIG) !

SharkOwl

I agree on the F-5E aggressor paint jobs, I always liked seeing the pix from the '80s Red Flag back in the day of them. 

MiG-29 and F-35 Test Shot kits are dispalyed at Nürnberg Toy Fair in Germany right now! I don´t know if Revell got their new Super Hornet in Nürnberg too... Will be an expensive and interesting year :-)!!!

On a side note, If anyone has pix of the latest Mig-29 from the show I hope they post it up soon. I will be all over that MiG-29 and I have space reserved for about 10 of those...

Our friend Michael Benolkin of CyberModeller include on its "new kits release" listing a

new tool 2017 standard Kitty Hawk F-5E Tiger II at 1/32 Scale ! Yesss !

:frantic: :frantic:

SharkOwl

https://www.cybermodeler.com/special/kits/kit_acft_scale.shtml

I wonder where they're getting those dates from? If the F-5E was due for release next month I'm sure Glen would have posted some pictures by now...

Furball Top Gun decals just released  https://www.furballaero-design.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=32-002

Hope there's an F-5F on its way too.

F-5FROCAF25_zpscc223f14.jpg

Edited by Kagemusha

I wonder where they're getting those dates from? If the F-5E was due for release next month I'm sure Glen would have posted some pictures by now...

You have a good point. Glen sent that in a list of releases and it is a pleasant surprise to me as well, but we haven't seen CAD or plastic shots yet so they may just be weighing our interest (YES PLEASE!) or it is one of their 'double-secret' projects coming along.

Cheers,

Mike Benolkin

Cybermodeler/HobbyZone USA

Ethiopian Air Force decals please!

How many US pilots downed 5 Migs in a war?

EtAF Lagesse Teferre did so with his F-5E over Ogaden against the Somalian Air Force, Shooting down 2 Mig-17, 2 Mig-21, had a shared victory and caused a mid-air collision of 2 Mig-21 in a dogfight...

The true Mig killer.

Regards

- dutik