AMS Resin need to feed PayPal

Harold

Time to order supplies..so I need to feed paypal again, I am posting a link to Sprue. If you see something out of stock and want it, let me know. 

http://store.spruebrothers.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=ams+resin&Submit=Search

Oh yes, I have a few ARADO 234 wheels in diamond tread and smooth tread cast, they aren't listed for retail yet. 

Thanks,

Harold

Edited by Harold

Will there be any 1/24 Hurricane wheels and seats heading to Sprue Brothers? Will be needing one of each in the near future for another Trumpeter build. Also, if you get bored some 1/24 Hurricane underwing fuel tanks for a night intruder would be great.........

I am casting re-stock this coming week. Look for them week after next.

Post me a photo the tanks..

Can't find any photos that are clear enough for you to work from. Best one I can find when doing a google image search is the same tank but on a Typhoon. Grey Matter do them in 1/32. But nobody does them in 1/24.

Is this the one?  bWuHDm.png

Is this the one?  bWuHDm.png

Yes, those are the type I was referring to. I can't link to any photos as most results end up coming from Pinterest. The photos I have found online though the banding around the tanks front and rear is a little more defined. Information on them seems scant but I believe they held 44 imperial gallons each. As for size and dimensions I have no idea. I don't know if the Grey Matter ones are a good representation or not.

http://www.asisbiz.com/il2/Hurricane/Hawker-Hurricane/pages/Hawker-Hurricane-MkIIa-Trop-RAF-DG626-01.html

I've decided whilst working on the Trumpeter 1/24 Mk.1 Hurricane that I quite like the kit and would like to do another.

• 1 year later...
47 minutes ago, coogrfan said:

Working on restock next week. Probably in two weeks for them to be available at Sprue.