LSP TIGERMEET GB

LSP_Matt

Well, I better clean off my table a little, then I make further planes...

...gotta check, if I can butcher up something from some F-16 wings and a Mirage 3 fuselage... B)

for the F-1 its best if you butch up some Mig-29 wings I've been looking at this one too :lol: :lol:

Greetz STB

FrederickJacobs

Guest LSP_Jay L

Ha.....Mr. Laverty B) :lol: .....hear, hear................

I bet ( one free evening of Bavarian Weissbier?) we´ll see at least 3 of this russian beasts live in November...........anyone steps into it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to se her, Jay,

cheers

Chris "the ripper"

Add some Kasekrainer and it is a bet! :lol:

I don't want to miss another LSP Euro meeting so I am making sure everything is sorted now! :D

Cheers mate,

Jay

Hy Rob, help is on it´s way B) .................simple trick:

Go to the homepage of the "real"-one.............www.321tigers.de...........( as can be seen on the vertical fin),

then click on "tigerbirds"........here you can find the complete "making of" of the stunning paintjob, at the bottom of the page there´s a list of all used colours.

The right basic colour should be "gelborange RAL 2000" ( german colour standard), if you´re lucky there´s a similar FS-colour, as far as I know some Manufacturers ( like GUNZE) have RAL-colours in their catalogue.

Revell has also a colour in it´s sortimen called "Lufthansa-Gelb" ( like recommended in the instruction sheet) but I´m not sure how close it is to the original RAL 2000.

Hope this helps, take your time and dont hurry.............

cheers

Chris "the ripper"

Thanks Chris Tha helped out alot lets hope i dont screw this one up iam still along ways away from paint but id like to have everthing i need when it comes to that time. And if i cant find any place to buy it i think i can come pretty close with a little bit of mixing and matching. Thanks Again.

Yep, I'm up for the Hind Mi24 but with the Verlinden resin update set.

Sweeeeet ;) :lol:

Mind you...it seems like a great opportunity for some of those guru closet vac builders to come out and join the forums

Cheers Matty

Official Tigermeet participant?.............location and date known?................yep, sure,go for it! ( thats one reason why the FGR / Brit Phantom you suggested to me wont fit into the Tigermeet-GB ´cause she never made it into the air :lol: )

by the way...............what plane is this?...........Fouga?

cheers

Chris

by the way...............what plane is this?...........Fouga?

i think this is a saab trainer IICRC there was a stunt team with these planes I saw them a lot when at shows here in belgium, what I din't know that there was a 32nd scale kit of this plane or is this also a full scratch job you're planning?? B) :lol:

Greetz STB

Frederick Jacobs

EDIT I must learn not to go straight to this section and read LSP discussion first, verry nice project you have chosen its

great to see so many going for the full scratch thing.

Hi Chris,

This should help identify which Tigermeet it was present at:

Turkey Tigermeet 2005

So, hopefully, it shall be elligible.

It is an Austrian Air Force SAAB 105 OE. Frederick, you're right, it will be a scratch build job (just to keep me going whilst I sort out my big Black Widow). So if any one out there has some hard core info' on this little beauty, i'd be grateful if you could share it with me.

Thanks

Derek

Quick edit: If anyone has a spare Puma, or super Puma, I quite like the look of that sexy little RAF cat at the same venue...Purrrrr :lol: