32nd Super Hornet decals from Speed Hunter Graphics

jmel

I'm surprised there aren't more sheets already available for the Trumpeter kit, but Speed Hunter will have this sheet available soon.

Options include 

166663 VFA-213 CAG May 2015

166682 VFA-213 USS George H. W. Bush July 2017
168912 VFA-87 USS George H. W. Bush July 2017
166850 VFA-41 Gulf of Sidra commemorative jet June 2015
168493 VFA-103 75th Anniversary December 2017

This sheet will go to the printer today so expect them back in about 6-8 weeks' time, along with some more 1/32 and 1/48 Phantom stuff.  You can find them at www.reidairpublishing.com

32011_Speed_Hunter_Graphics.jpg

32011_Supers_Speed_Hunter_Graphicsjpg.jp

32011_B_Supers_Speed_Hunter_Graphics.jpg

Edited by jmel

These should do well with Revell releasing 1/32 Scale Kits of the Super Bug this spring.   The Revell F/A-18 E/F and EA-18G sprues were on simply at the NATS last year and they looked very nice.   A lower priced kit is just what is needed for these Aircraft.   We are planning on Intakes and exhausts to right away when released.

Great Job Jake!

Could you let us know what new phantom decals you are releasing?

Mike

F-4Gs!!!!!  The first Weasel sheet only has about 10 remaining so I'd better get to work on a Part II.

What's the most effective begging technique for 1/32 F-4 White stencils? :please: :crying: :tumble:

Then follow with 69-208 "Sweet Sixteen"  :help:

Have you been talking to Mike???!!!

Love it! Hope they will fit the new revel kit too

Me, too!  I seriously thought about delaying this sheet to see how the Revell will size compared to the Trumpeter.  In the end, releasing this now may prove wise or be a mistake.  We shall see.

Fan friggin tastic! Thanks Jake! How's that Harrier book coming?

Just fine!

• 2 weeks later...

These should do well with Revell releasing 1/32 Scale Kits of the Super Bug this spring.   The Revell F/A-18 E/F and EA-18G sprues were on simply at the NATS last year and they looked very nice.   A lower priced kit is just what is needed for these Aircraft.   We are planning on Intakes and exhausts to right away when released.

Great Job Jake!

What about making a F/A-18E/F-cockpit?

• 2 weeks later...

Great Job Jake!

Gary, you need to do more than just intakes and nozzles.... The end of the canopy and the spine are totally off shape :-( I have seen the model at Nuremberg toy fair a few weeks ago and it doesn´t look good to me! The spine is way too flat! Lets wait and hope they changed the mistakes...

dscn48422escu.jpg

dscn4828lws4k.jpg