9 replies to this topic

#1 HobbyZoneUSA

HobbyZoneUSA

LSP Junkie

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 10:42 PM

Stop by at https://www.hobbyzone.biz/ to see the variety of storage solutions we have for your hobby workspace! We offer free shipping on orders over $50 USD anywhere in the lower 48 states. Orders of $50 and under are shipped at a flat rate of $10 USD with the exception of the PSM01 Professional Ship Building Jig which ships at $15.00. Canadian customers can now obtain HobbyZone products through Leading Edge Hobbies in Ontario avoiding the hefty import duties imposed there. Customers in Hawaii and Alaska can contact us at sales@hobbyzone.biz for a shipping quote to your doorstep. We charge only actual shipping costs, no mark-ups, and ship by the most economical means that still provides a tracking number.

• Bill_S, Martinnfb and BiggTim like this

Michael Benolkin

Owner at HobbyZone USA (www.hobbyzone.biz)

Owner/publisher/bottlewasher at Cybermodeler Online (www.cybermodeler.com)

Owner/publisher at F-100.org (www.f-100.org)

#2 LSP_Typhoonattack

LSP_Typhoonattack

• LSP Moderator
  • 24,863 posts

Posted 08 January 2017 - 06:17 AM

Thanks for the update. (I really need to try some of this stuff.)

Kevin

I was going to procrastinate tonight, but decided to wait.

In Progress:

#3 1to1scale

1to1scale

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

Is this deal still active? I want to order some items, but don't need more than $100

#4 HobbyZoneUSA

HobbyZoneUSA

LSP Junkie

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 04:45 PM

Not at this time. We do have competitive shipping costs across the US.

• Out2gtcha likes this

Michael Benolkin

#5 Out2gtcha

Out2gtcha

• LSP Moderator
  • 20,060 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:53 PM

I can vouch for HobbyZone USA............I had never ordered from them until a few months ago. I found Matthew from HZUSA extremely helpful, as they were one of the few places that had a wide selection of my newest favorite paints, MRP.

Ive ordered a TON of paints and various items from them at once, and shipping was never more than $6 something to me here in NE. 

Great communication and great service, even when products were temporarily back ordered.    Very happy customer! 

#6 DeanKB

DeanKB

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,311 posts

Posted 01 September 2017 - 07:00 PM

Order as many HobbyZone units as you can, they are bloody superb and you'll wonder how you managed without them!

33502109345_9e222f33e7_h.jpg20170314_194950 by dekenba1, on Flickr

• 109, Out2gtcha and Gerhard like this

"First, shalt thou take out the Holy pin. Then, shalt thou count to three - no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shall thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that then thou shalt proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number is reached, then lobbeth thou thy Holy hand grenade of Antioch towards thy foe who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it. Amen"

#7 Old Dog

Old Dog

Hooked For Life

• LSP_Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 12:49 PM

I looked on their site but didn't see any paints listed, is there a secret pass word ? Would like to find a stateside source for the MRP paints !

#8 HobbyZoneUSA

HobbyZoneUSA

LSP Junkie

• LSP Sponsors
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 01:44 PM

I looked on their site but didn't see any paints listed, is there a secret pass word ? Would like to find a stateside source for the MRP paints !

I think Out2gtcha is referring to HobbyWorld USA as I buy my MRP paints from them as well. They also import the HobbyZone products, but when I became an importer, none of the 2-3 importers at the time were carrying the full line nor much stock for any individual product. We're now the leading US importer with 2-3 shipments coming per week.

• Out2gtcha likes this

Michael Benolkin

#9 Out2gtcha

Out2gtcha

• LSP Moderator
  • 20,060 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:27 PM

I think Out2gtcha is referring to HobbyWorld USA as I buy my MRP paints from them as well. They also import the HobbyZone products, but when I became an importer, none of the 2-3 importers at the time were carrying the full line nor much stock for any individual product. We're now the leading US importer with 2-3 shipments coming per week.

Oh I'm so Sorry! I has not used them before and got you guys confused! Please accept my since apologies.

#10 Out2gtcha

Out2gtcha

• LSP Moderator
  • 20,060 posts

Posted 02 September 2017 - 10:29 PM

I'm def going to check out the bench organizers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users