AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

Hi everyone here are the decals for the 2 boxing's. The keen eyed among you will note 3 more options than previously illustrated - this is because I gained more room by using a more expensive decal manufacturer that get perfect registration every time so I could group designs back together and thus make more room. There is no room sadly for late black outline only national insignia but I have provided a W Nr for such an option in case yuo want to build one and have masking sets. I also had room for the Shark mouth G-4 and on the other sheet a cool G-2 not only with MG 151 gun pod but MG 151 in the nose plus 4x rocket tubes! Must have only flew at 10 mph when firing! Note that the black and white sheet will be cut into two and be included with either the F / G-2 boxing or the G-4 boxing, same situation with the G-4 sheet with the top section of stencils being cut to go with the other boxing. All this to save pennies here and there with colours being so expensive.

In case you are wondering yes there is stencil for either MG 17, MK 108 or MG 151 on the nose gas panel

F_G2_decals.gifG4_decals.gifnational_insignia_Copy.gif

Edited by Pastor John

I understand about the FuG 202 ... It would be a pain to replicate in brass!

Can't help with the exhausts ... until very recently I didn't even know there was more than one kind of flame dampener!

The decals look excellent! ... the skeleton hand looks especially interesting as a marking.

Rog :)

Not done the profiles for the 3 new options yet - yes its just the one photo that I have of 3C+LB but so interesting in having the shark mouth and also the wing tip radar. I never work from other peoples profiles anyway - I would rather be wrong based on what I see in the photo haha

Hi PastorJohn,

I am busy with the last bit of modifying and scratch-building on my Me 110 G-4. I just want to give you a heads up on a potential problem. I wanted to fit the oblique cannon today but could not get the fit right. On closer inspection the floor of the Dragon kit appears to be about 7 mm too long. I will cut the floor to position the rear bulkhead in the correct place. I am using the Revell 1/48 kit and Squadron Signal book as reference. Hope this helps. The modifications are a bit more than I initially thought. Definitely not just new nacelles and ammo bins. Do you perhaps have a drawing of photo of the FuG 218 radar scope in the rear cockpit.

This is how far I am with my build.

IMG_2275.jpg

Regards 

Nick

Hi Everyone, right minimum decal run 300 so I am able to sell some separately. Now that I have committed to ordering 900 decal sheet printed with thin inks for experts by Cartograph (I asked for this as they normally send my thick decals that go on easier but don't look so good in my opinion) plus 25x sets of rockets from Profimodeller and 25x of everything needed from Master I am sure you can all imagine that 30 days latter (15th Jan) I have a huge bill to pay on top of what I have already paid for in 2x test kits and 3D designs and printing plus a gallon of silicon and resin for the first batch. I am not complaining - these are the realities of bringing out a product but I am a one man show and naturally worried.

I cannot give a price yet as there are still unknown factors - the weight of resin and silicon used for each set and if the radar can be resin instead of white metal - plus your own tailor made requests. Clear vac part will be pennies so forget that for the moment. Regardless of not being able to give a price yet please email me at aimsmodels1@gmail.com if you will definitely want - and be able to pay - for one as soon as they are ready, I will put all the emails in a new file in my gmail and be able to judge things better than reading through all these posts to see who is interested. Please also indicate if it is the F/G-2 set you want or the G-4 as it maybe that I need to increase my initial orders of rockets or radar.

Hope all that is clear, let battle commence and the emails roll. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing the worries disappear haha