Hello

Thanks for the great welcome,

I have been on other sites but the activity was light to say the least. Just to give you all a heads up i have transitioned over to 3d printing in the last few years and i print most of what i need when i need it, i try to only scratch build when i have to.

I have seen some 2,3,4 year builds on this site and all i have to say is more power to you, i used to do it that way also but 3d printing has saved me a ton of time, I try not to spend more them six months on any one project.

Thanks for the great welcome,

I have been on other sites but the activity was light to say the least. Just to give you all a heads up i have transitioned over to 3d printing in the last few years and i print most of what i need when i need it, i try to only scratch build when i have to.

I have seen some 2,3,4 year builds on this site and all i have to say is more power to you, i used to do it that way also but 3d printing has saved me a ton of time, I try not to spend more them six months on any one project.

I think your WIP's will be very interesting. 3D printing & modelling are obvious bedfellows & I'm fascinated by how you have managed to interact the pair of them.

• 1 month later...

We are all clearly eager to have a scratch builder do a WIP here. Welcome, Richard.  I'm doing my first Large Scale Scratch Build here (see signature).  I think I'm the latest scratch build WIP thread  and started three months ago. I keep thinking "somebody is going to start one any day now". Perhaps it's you!