AIMS 1/32 Bf 110 F and G

Pastor John

HI Pastor John,

I just want to say you are doing a fantastic job with this kit.   Your knowledge and expertise of the little details are very evident and will make this kit a great joy for many to build.  I cannot wait to get mine.  In fact I am selling off extra kits just so I have my private hobby fund full in anticipation of these being completed.

VTR

Gary

HI Pastor John,

I just want to say you are doing a fantastic job with this kit.   Your knowledge and expertise of the little details are very evident and will make this kit a great joy for many to build.  I cannot wait to get mine.  In fact I am selling off extra kits just so I have my private hobby fund full in anticipation of these being completed.

VTR

Gary

A gentleman in the midst of us.

Regards,

Oh cut it out you guys.   I will make someone mad in a day or so with some comment or opinion and have the mods erase it or lock the thread!   LOL.    

I want to point out is that the expertise of the subject is essential and it is that quality that produces a superior product vs an average one.   For this reason is I stick to what I know with modern US subjects for my stuff and let  the experts with interests in other eras and machines  do what they are great at.  

As I said I am looking forward to getting my two sets!!!  

Edited by ghatherly

The moment you have all been waiting for - the RRP for the AIMS Bf 110 G-4 conversion and the F/G-2 conversion. Please note that these prices are way, way, way below keystone markup before anyone says anything negative.

RRP G-4 £80.00

RRP F/G-2 £65.00

Post - Europe £10.00, Everywhere else £13.00 (per set)

Important - please read everything carefully....

Providing all my partners are able to provide what I have ordered for when I asked I estimate being able to start boxing up orders in the order payments were made around the middle of December. Please also note that there will be delays - especially after the 30th payment as I will be re-stocking partners products as they can supply me due to seasonal pressures. Don't worry - if you pay I will provide - have done for 16 years without a problem.

Please send payment to Paypal using my email address aimsmodels1@gmail.com - payments sent as 'friends and family' always much appreciated.

Please include full address in Paypal note box as well as what you are ordering.

Please indicate if using E-2 Trop kit as base in the Paypal note

If you are using the Dragon E-2 Trop kit the prices are as follows....

RRP G-4 £78.00

RRP F/G-2 £63.00

If you are buying G-4 set and already have some of the Master products and do not therefore need me to supply them email me before placing order and I can calculate additional savings. Likewise if you are certain you are building one decal option in particular there may be other savings I can make but only if you are certain.

It only remains for me to thank everybody who has helped me make these sets possible and for all the kind comments about the designs posted along the way. May The Lord bless you all this Christmas season

Edited by Pastor John