2018 IPMS Phoenix Convention

phantom

Thanks for the feedback guys, I believe that is what Wolf did few years back, then harvested all the trophies and went back home. Bad Wolf ! :) ....wait a minute, is there such a thing like IPMS RUSSIA ? , that would be so awesome LOL

Guest Smitty44

Thanks for the feedback guys, I believe that is what Wolf did few years back, then harvested all the trophies and went back home. Bad Wolf ! :) ....wait a minute, is there such a thing like IPMS RUSSIA ? , that would be so awesome LOL

No PMS in Russia, too much vodka

Bad Wolf? Dr.Who joke.

There is actually.   Try this.  Looks like there are several clubs!

If you make it to Telford, you will see a freaking AMAZING number of clubs from all over (esp Europe).  It is pretty cool and the work on the club tables puts a lot of contest entries to shame.  Our very own PhartyCr0c, among other LSP/SIG32, members had just jaw dropping work displayed.  I'm still drooling...

Now if we can just get MARU out of the kitchen, stop giving away amazing kits, and BUILD something!!   :innocent:  :m0152:

Chris

I may have the opportunity in the next few months to purchase something that I have wanted for most of my 49 years, but it would cost almost as much as this trip would cost me. So if the opportunity comes through to make the purchase, I may have to back out of this trip, as I don't think I can afford both in the same year. I will keep you all posted.

Tim

No PMS in Russia, too much vodka

I would say, too much PMS-ing in Russia especially since August 1968.

Bad Wolf? Dr.Who joke.

I was trying to be funny, Wolf is kind and decent person, humble and intelligent gentleman and I carry lots of respect for him.

There is actually.   Try this.  Looks like there are several clubs!

If you make it to Telford, you will see a freaking AMAZING number of clubs from all over (esp Europe).  It is pretty cool and the work on the club tables puts a lot of contest entries to shame.  Our very own PhartyCr0c, among other LSP/SIG32, members had just jaw dropping work displayed.  I'm still drooling...

Now if we can just get MARU out of the kitchen, stop giving away amazing kits, and BUILD something!!   :innocent:  :m0152:

Chris

Thank You Chris. The potential of European modellers is stunning, completely different ligue. I wish Maru can make it, so we can finally meet and discuss certain things in person. I am also getting excited about meeting Smitty and the rest of the gang.

I may have the opportunity in the next few months to purchase something that I have wanted for most of my 49 years, but it would cost almost as much as this trip would cost me. So if the opportunity comes through to make the purchase, I may have to back out of this trip, as I don't think I can afford both in the same year. I will keep you all posted.

Tim

Hopefully it will work out both ways and we can meet again Tim. So I can finally give you that stupid Zero :) ( hidden incentive, wink,wink ) :) , however I may end up at the Academy again, which would be great achievement for me, not so great for my social/hobby life. We shall see.

Guest Smitty44

Rachael is literally pushing me to go by myself and relax. However, if I bring any entries is not clear yet, as I said for me it will be more of a social event. To shake hands and have a good time among friends. 

....and buy lot's of crap!!

Rachael is literally pushing me to go by myself and relax. However, if I bring any entries is not clear yet, as I said for me it will be more of a social event. To shake hands and have a good time among friends.

Can Rachel talk to my wife??? Lol

Tim