1/32 Me262A-1a/U4 Kanonenvogel Conversion......Finally

Scott Negron

• 5 months later...

Are these conversions still availble?

Ive got mine from an LSP friend in England who sent Herr Schatton in Germany a payment directly, then he sent me the set in turn. However, the catch is, he does not take PayPal and he does not respond well (or sometime at all) to e-mail.

However, FEAR NOT! Your in luck, as now GMF in the UK now handles the 1a/U4 conversion.

Its a VERY nice set and Herr Schattons brass barrel is a work of art in and of itself............

DSC00961.jpg

DSC00962.jpg

DSC00963.jpg

HTH,

Edited by Out2gtcha

Cool. :)

BTW, just watched "Flight 666" on Palladia again. Great stuff............Long live Ed Force One

I'm planning a couple of builds of Ed Force One in the near future, in two different guises. Stay tuned! What is this "Flight 666" you speak of?

Kev

I'm planning a couple of builds of Ed Force One in the near future, in two different guises. Stay tuned! What is this "Flight 666" you speak of?

Kev

GREAT documentary K1............

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Maiden:_Flight_666

Spans their entire 08 tour......- 23 concerts - 500,000 fans - 11 countries - 45 days = Awesome!

• 3 years later...

That barrel looks to be exactly what I need for my Me.410 U-4 gun pack!!

Rog :)

Its QUITE the little piece of art!   Really a thing to behold, and if you can get in touch with Herr Schatton, or find one of his barrels around it would be well worth it.