AIMS Bf 110 G-4 Conversion

LSP_Kevin

Howdy folks,

I've just published my review of the new AIMS Bf 110G-4 conversion set:

AIMS Bf 110 G-4 Conversion

2032-58.jpg

This review is very similar to the one I've just published for the companion F/G-2 set, reflecting the large amount of commonality between the two sets. This particular set is definitely more complex, however, due to the higher parts-count and complicated radar array assemblies.

Enjoy!

Kev

Another great review K1. Having this set personally, I can attest to the complete and slightly daunting nature of the set. Im SO glad I got it though, as I've really been wanting a G-4 since I saw the comparatively crappy looking set available I saw at the 2011 NATs.    This will be an outstanding model when done! 

Excellent review that I think summarizes the set's advantages and disadvantages. Certainly NOT for the beginner modeler, though I don't think it would be horrendous for someone with moderate skills. I won't be sure of that until I get into it, but I undertook Jerry Rutman's Revell kit conversion with very little resin experience and it turned out well enough for me.

featurepicture.jpg

Cheers, fellas. John contacted me to let me know that the instructions for the Master sets are in fact included on the CD-ROM, so I've amended my review to reflect that.

Bill, I still have every intention of doing something similar with the Revell G-4 kit, so it'll be interesting to see the two side-by-side some day.

Kev