WINGSCALE 1/32 B-25J Mitchell

Guest Wing XL (Martin)

did any one else notice the posters listing the other ac that are coming out in 2011 from them? had they been mentioned before? the black widow and marauder

Yep. The P-61 will be a collaboration with our own Derek Bradshaw (DerekB).

Kev

Guest WINGSCALE (Martin)

Yes indeed.....the P-61 and B-26 are coming 2011.

Dear Derek will help us a hand with the P-61.

Maybe someone in town having a passion for the B-26 and knowing a lot about it and be able to help assists us a little ?

Then sent me an email on martin@wingscale.nl please.

Thanks in advance.

Martin

glad i got my order in for the glass nose. ^_^

did any one else notice the posters listing the other ac that are coming out in 2011 from them? had they been mentioned before? the black widow and marauder

Yes indeed.....the P-61 and B-26 are coming 2011.

Dear Derek will help us a hand with the P-61.

Maybe someone in town having a passion for the B-26 and knowing a lot about it and be able to help assists us a little ?

Then sent me an email on martin@wingscale.nl please.

Thanks in advance.

Martin

Could be worth getting in contact with these guys! ^_^

Linkys: http://www.b-26mhs.org/

http://siarchives.si.edu/research/main_ref.html

Dear Wingscale Master

You were asking for B-26 Marauder help, please look at Replic N° 230 october issue. There is an building article , don't be afraid, it's a 1/72 model.

I am not very fond of the lot of details buried inside Where nobody can't see them when the kit is finished "à la Trumpeter".

Carry on. I preordered a B-25J on Kits Discount.

Thanks for giving us such awaited kit.

Cordially.

JP C

• 3 weeks later...
Guest WINGSCALE (Martin)

Dear all,

Herewith a small update about the progress of our B-25 and Meteor project.

North American B-25 H/J Mitchell

Right now we are busy doing the test shots of the B-25 molds.

They go general according plan and the first test shots already look great.

But as you maybe can imagine in some of them we still have some issues we have to correct / perfect.

It is our first kit, we want it to have it good and some things take us a little bit more time then as the bigger boys can do it !

The original release date of end of December we regrettably cannot meet.

End of February it will be available through the selected retailers.

We apologize for the delay, but we believe it is better to deliver a good kit after a deadline, then delivering a bad kit and meeting a deadline.

In oncoming weeks we will show some pictures of test shots to you.

Gloster Meteor Mk 4.

The Meteor has some delay too, because the B-25 took some more attention then anticipated.

Albeit when it is intended as a more easy to build kit, with less detail and parts, it needs it's attention to good engineering also.

It will get March 2011 before this one will be available.

Because of my current stay in Asia until minimal end of this month, doing the test shots of the molds, I also regrettably have to inform you I will not attend the IPMS Telford fair in the UK.

I really was looking forward to meet you fellow modellers and talk about our hobby and the B-25 and Meteor coming soon.

Answering all the questions you wanted to ask me.

But.....unfortunately that have to wait till next time.

Really sorry for that.

For all of you attending the IPMS fait in Telford.........just have fun......enjoy all the great models on show.

Also visit the Hannants booth, our exclusive retailer for Great Britain, to look at some pictures of the test shots there.

Hoping to have informed you a little about the progress of our projects to your satisfaction, I remain,

Best regaqrds,

Martin Oude Vrielink

Wingscale Europe

Dear all,

Herewith a small update about the progress of our B-25 and Meteor project.

North American B-25 H/J Mitchell

Right now we are busy doing the test shots of the B-25 molds.

They go general according plan and the first test shots already look great.

But as you maybe can imagine in some of them we still have some issues we have to correct / perfect.

It is our first kit, we want it to have it good and some things take us a little bit more time then as the bigger boys can do it !

The original release date of end of December we regrettably cannot meet.

End of February it will be available through the selected retailers.

We apologize for the delay, but we believe it is better to deliver a good kit after a deadline, then delivering a bad kit and meeting a deadline.

In oncoming weeks we will show some pictures of test shots to you.

Gloster Meteor Mk 4.

The Meteor has some delay too, because the B-25 took some more attention then anticipated.

Albeit when it is intended as a more easy to build kit, with less detail and parts, it needs it's attention to good engineering also.

It will get March 2011 before this one will be available.

Because of my current stay in Asia until minimal end of this month, doing the test shots of the molds, I also regrettably have to inform you I will not attend the IPMS Telford fair in the UK.

I really was looking forward to meet you fellow modellers and talk about our hobby and the B-25 and Meteor coming soon.

Answering all the questions you wanted to ask me.

But.....unfortunately that have to wait till next time.

Really sorry for that.

For all of you attending the IPMS fait in Telford.........just have fun......enjoy all the great models on show.

Also visit the Hannants booth, our exclusive retailer for Great Britain, to look at some pictures of the test shots there.

Hoping to have informed you a little about the progress of our projects to your satisfaction, I remain,

Best regaqrds,

Martin Oude Vrielink

Wingscale Europe

Hello Martin

I have waited 53 years to see a Mitchell in 32nd scale so I can wait two more months :speak_cool: . When it comes I let everything else aside and will work on it. However, I have pre ordered them before you decided to let it go via distributors, does it mean that the pre order does not work any more ? I appreciate your answer and hope it would not take too much of your time which I understand is precious. Thank you in advance.

Best luck

Jozef

Thanks for the update Martin!

I'd sooner you got the model as right as you feel you can get it, than rush it and not be happy with the end results.

We all have plenty of models to keep us happy until yours turn up!

I'd also like to ask, I pre-ordered with you, does that still stand, or do I order from my local distributor?

Many thanks.

Roy.

Martin,

I like your thinking, a few more months will not make a difference in when I build the B-25s.

However it will give you the opportunity to perfect the kit which will be well worth the wait.

"The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of the schedule or the low bid"

Cutting corners now will only result in lingering questions of quality in your follow on projects.

Stay the Course!!!! :goodjob:

Barry