Rules of the Road

LSP_Kevin

Welcome to Phantom Phever, the premier Group Build for large scale Phantoms. They can be any size, shape or colour you like, as long as they're 1/32 or above and roughly resemble some variant of the F-4 Phantom.

This Group Build will run until December 31, 2011. Everything from OOB, through intense AMS to complete scratch-builds is acceptable. Having fun is mandatory.

Kev

Hello.

I would like to sign in with Tamiya F-4C/D.

I started the kit very slightly (sanded one of the intakes and glued 2/3 pièces together.

I hop you accept my entry.

Will make a picture tomorrow.

Cheers,

Jamme

I'd like to join in with a F-4G converted from the Tamiya F-4EJ. I've collected the following in the (slow) lead up to doing this build:

- Cutting Edge F-4G conversion set

- Paragon wing slats

- BB cockpit

- Eduard PE sets (can't remember which ones)

- Air Doc decals,

- Leading Edge decals

- Aires burner cans

- D Mold intakes

I'm not siure if I'll be able to finish on time due to our first baby arriving in 3 months time but I'll give it a try.

Carl

Hi Kev,

I'd like to pick up on my old WIP RF-4C thread again for this GB if possible? (I have completed the nose camera installation and am just about to start in the cockpit area - is that OK?).

Thanks

Derek

Hi Kev,

I'd like to pick up on my old WIP RF-4C thread again for this GB if possible? (I have completed the nose camera installation and am just about to start in the cockpit area - is that OK?).

Thanks

Derek

No problem Derek, except, I can't find it! Do you have the link?

Kev

No problem Derek, except, I can't find it! Do you have the link?

Kev

I'll see if I can find it again? (I'm pretty sure that it was in the works somewhere, but it was quite a while ago).

Derek

Edit: I found it here Kev.

Edited by Derek B

• 1 month later...

Not sure I belong here, but this is my story:

Started a Tamiya F-4D several years ago, during a move the plane was severely damaged in an accident. Put off repairing until recently, would like to join group build, but not sure my build qualifies. Should I post here or In the Works? Either place is ok with me would just like to find my spot.

Here's a shot of the Avionix (modified) cockpit in progress:

cid_0BFCD447AD7A49C4B61426133098F6DDDamianPC.jpg

Kevin, please let me know what's kosher.

Best Regards,

D.B. Andrus

The best spot would actually be "in the works" as the GBs are generally for kits that have less that 25% of their work done. But that really depends on how extensive the repair is. If you're starting from scratch, the GB is definitely for you.

You might even be in the running for my "Re-animator" title.

We would all like to see it, anyway.

The best spot would actually be "in the works" as the GBs are generally for kits that have less that 25% of their work done. But that really depends on how extensive the repair is. If you're starting from scratch, the GB is definitely for you.

You might even be in the running for my "Re-animator" title.

We would all like to see it, anyway.

Thanks, Keith, 'In the Works' it is!

Best Regards,

D.B.

• 2 months later...