AOA Decals - O-2 Skymaster (USAF/VNAF)

ziggyfoos

• 4 weeks later...

They came in a little earlier than expected, they're now available and in stock ready to ship:

http://aoadecals.com/32025/

Great news!   Im hoping with the 4 place cockpit already akin more to the B model OOB, that the kit wont take that much work to get a Nam B model O-2.  As soon as I have the cash, Im picking up a set! 

I have a review copy coming, and as soon as I get them in my hot little hand I will be doing a full review of them for LSP. I really love the O-2, and the sheet has the perfect air-frame I want to do on it, although I will have to do some mods to the kit since the one I will be doing is a "B". If the sheet is as nice as AOA sheets Ive had and seen in the past, it will be a winner for sure.   Cant wait!  

Thanks for the feedback. As it seems to happen, only when packing the sheets I found a cut/paste error in the instructions that was missed from proofreading like 5 times before sending to print..... there is no kangaroo on the 86857 scheme, that text was mistakenly carried over from 21341 text.

Brian I've not mailed out any samples for reviews yet.

Edited by ziggyfoos

Thanks for the feedback. As it seems to happen, only when packing the sheets I found a cut/paste error in the instructions that was missed from proofreading like 5 times before sending to print..... there is no kangaroo on the 86857 scheme, that text was mistakenly carried over from 21341 text.

Brian I've not mailed out any samples for reviews yet.

No worries Steve, K1 indicated he gave you my address for a review sheet. Ill be here whenever the sheet gets here!

Cheers,