TANMODELâ„¢ 1/32 Su-33 #3333

TANMODEL

Guest Peterpools

Hi Brian

No way can I resist and I know you will be right with me  - surely is going to be an expensive run with both the Tigercat and the Sukhoi

Peter

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Surely in this case, no news is NOT good news. :mental:

Peter

Where I was born, old people have a saying: You cannot bring two watermelons under one armpit.

Too many promises, too few realized projects.

AMK promised Super Etendard too.

I waited for Kinetic Doher more than 2 years, and then gave them the finger.

Meng promised Mount Elbrus.

If you know the list of 32nd scale projects that TAN promised you will know what I am talking about. 

That couldn't happen in the next 10 years. Not if 5-10 million dollars are not poured into that company. And without many questions asked from the investor.

Even if the Flanker goes out, the F-4s, F-5s and F-111s won't happen soon. If ever.

Edited by Eagle Driver

Guest Peterpools

Agreed and makes perfect sense.

How about we add Trumpeter's Devastator that has appeared in their catalog for what seems like forever, we've seen the molds and zippo, will never see the light of day.

I personally, I wish manufactures would stop their silly mind games of listing future releases to keep their competitors from producing the same kit and only let the information fly when the kit is within a few months of release. The market place will decide what kit or kits sell

Peter