ICM 1:32 Bucker Bu-131D - out in UK

Iain

Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Croatian, ...  There are loads of possibilities.

Just found this on Google images and followed up on Scalemates: anyone got any more info on the one in RAF colours?

https://goo.gl/images/TKjEJP

https://www.scalemates.com/kits/1015624-rs-models-92206-b-cker-131d

I know it's not good practice to use other kits as reference, but it did make me realise that you could do an RAF one.  I'm on the reasearch trail now.  @Wunwinglow, now you have no reason not to have at least one :) .

Edited by MikeC

Re the RAF-marked Bu 131: I've not found much so far, but it is listed in British Military Aircraft Serials 1878-1987 (Bruce Robertson).  The entry says DR626 was a Bu 131B: "C/n 4477 stolen in France and flown to Britain."

HTH.

Hmmm. It isn't RAF, but it is such a pretty little aircraft..... Spanish markings, maybe??!!

It's a pretty little kit too!  My friend Annabelle just down the road from me flies one, might just wander down and take some pictures though I'm determined to build this one OOB, apart from the seat belts of course! 

Max

It's a pretty little kit too!  My friend Annabelle just down the road from me flies one, might just wander down and take some pictures though I'm determined to build this one OOB, apart from the seat belts of course! 

Max

Would go good w/the T-Moth Max

What's the chances we can sweet talk ICM into a DO-17z in 32nd? Bit of a hole in the German Luftwaffe with that one. An injection molded Hs-123 would be nice too.

After they've up-scaled the Do 217 and MiG-25 maybe.

Tony