Sukhoi SU-30 MKK

Out2gtcha

Thanks Steve!

Havnt seen this WIP in a LOOOOOONG time.  Although I do walk by the big Russian girl every day, I almost do it SO often I forget what it actually took to get this one done.

With the late discussions again on Trumpy kits, I would have to say this one is one of thier better kits, save the IRST/FLIR ball on the canopy........but that never really bothered me that much.

The big girl is actually un-defeated in contests Ive entered her in..............taking first in aircraft in the local, and regional shows I entered her in. She also took best overall aircraft at our regional show that year..........................I just have not entered her in a NATs event...............which ironically was what I STARTED the SU for; I just didnt make the 2011 NATs like I wanted. Someday, IF the US NATs get close to me again, I might take her.

Thanks for the kind words!

• 3 years later...

Haha, thanks Maru!    This one is brought back from the great beyond!    :lol:  It was a fun build. I think its the ONLY model I have ever made that stood undefeated in IPMS competition garnering a 1st and/or best of at every show I entered it in including the NATs.     Not sure Ill ever be able to top that mark!