NICE BEAVER!

Out2gtcha

I've often looked at those fsm ads and wondered if you could make a decent model from them. Well, clearly you can! Derek, wouldn't an Army Air Corps one look cool?

Tim

Absolutely Tim! :speak_cool:

Derek

That turned out beautifully Brian. Great work..

The window decals are mighty effective. I can see you starting a trend with that technique.

The front on shots look magnificent. The engine and the chromed spinner are especially pleasing to see. Neat work on the little finishing details too. Considering this was a "simple" build, you've certainly brought your Beaver to life.

I think Mr. Ron Carleson would pay handsomely to have your model in his reception office. When you're bored with her hanging from your ceiling, maybe you should send him a couple of these images? It might fund a few other projects....

A really tidy job, well done.

Cheers.

Wow!

Thank you ALL so much for your generous and kind comments. I didnt expect much reaction from this one, and pretty much had forgotten about it till today when I went downstairs to turn the heater on in my model room, and crank up my WnW DH-2 again...............still need to see about hanging this girl from my ceiling too............she just will NOT fit into my display cab, and the glass shelf (actually its just the glass top to the display cabs, but will soon become a shelf once some of my future LSP twins are built ) on top of my display cabinets is reserved for my future He-219, B-25 and/or even possible B-17.

Thanks again for all of your positive and encouraging comments here and in the WIP. Again, just one of the many reasons LSP is my second cyber/modeling home, Im at pretty much every day.

These are some of the reasons WIPs here are not only helpful to the builder AND observer, but pics make me want to come explore LSP everyday.

Cheers and thanks to you all!

• 1 month later...