HpH Models SB2C-4 Helldiver Build Thread 7/4 Details

LSP_Paul

great review Paul, thanks for it. It looks like superb model :)

and sorry for my mistake in previous post ;)

Jan, Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed the review :)   Thanks to Kev for editing and helping things look like they should on the page. 

I hope to really continue to show off where the details and engineering of this kit are just so much more than I expected. :) 

It will be a lot easier to show more of the highlights  when I can get it cleaned up and in primer.

Paul

Awesome review Paul.  You're really tempting me to load this One on the credit card and sneak it past SWMBO (mum).  She hates my model kits with a passion (my stash is large lol).  

Just dont get me thrown in as the "home wrecker" when she see's the bill.  :)  Im glad you enjoyed the review, the build is going to be a blast.

Paul

Just dont get me thrown in as the "home wrecker" when she see's the bill.  :)  Im glad you enjoyed the review, the build is going to be a blast.

Paul

well, it's my credit card, but I really can't afford to whack more on it.  I'm not working and I just honestly can't afford it *sobs*.  

Does the kit have the option for the collapsed rear turtledeck so you can show the rear guns in the ready position?

Dave,

Here is the review, and yes in fact you can build the turtle deck raised or lowered with the parts in the kit. It's a fantastic model!

HpH Models 32036R: SB2C-4 Helldiver

Hope this helps,

Paul 

Wow! What a kit- got to say, I would be a bit intimidated by all that PE and resin- good job its not me building it, then!

Will be following with interest...

Thanks for following along :) None of the PE steps are overly complicated, you just have a lot of repetition to build up the hinges etc., a lot of it is flat mounted to bulkheads or in the gear bays.  :)  

Paul 

Thanks for this review Paul.

My favorite beast at last in 32nd!

Eli,

She will be be a beautiful beast some day, this kit just keeps me discovering new stuff I didn't notice before and I have had it two days now! Thats a good sign. :yahoo:  I hope you get one for yourself.  :)

Paul

Will watch intently and fight the urge to drop the dollars to get one!

You NEED one of these. You dont want to be looking back at your modeling career when you 97 and say," I could have  gotten a Helldiver back in the day but I didn't." :crying:

:rofl:

Skeeter