Just discovered they are on the website. Order placed! But what a PITA using PayPal. I already have an account, and it kept asking me to sign up for a PayPal account. I went ahead and played along, hopefully PP will figure it out and not open me a second PP credit account!

Just discovered they are on the website. Order placed! But what a PITA using PayPal. I already have an account, and it kept asking me to sign up for a PayPal account. I went ahead and played along, hopefully PP will figure it out and not open me a second PP credit account!

Cool, thanks for the heads up, just ordered my f-16 and f-4 sheets. :)

Hey guys, hope I'm not stepping across the line here, but jmel posted on ARC that he's out of town until the middle of Feb, so you can quit harassing your postal workers!

http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?showtopic=290564

Thought I'd spread the word in case someone starts wondering where their order is at.

Someone built one from my 1/48 sheet a while ago and nailed the finished.  I know he started with Engine Grey, then I *think* he misted some very thinned aluminum paint over to give it the metallic shine.  I'll see if I can find his thread.  I think it was on ARC.

I remember it. It was awesome. If i remember correctly he was using Mr hobby color laquers, and mixed a bit of Mr super metallic with the grey for a second thin coat, or something.

I also looked for various technique to replicate the "Have Glass" look, and i found some "pearl effect" powder, while lurking on a large scale figures forum. The effect was very convincing, too, but i still have not tried it myself.

Got mine also, super decals ! I'm going for the Misawa bird.

Grtz,

Dim

I can't wait to see your model.  The Ops Group CC whose name is on that jet is a good friend of mine.  It's on my to-do list, too.