Back in the saddle-wip vignette

JRutman

Great work as usual Jerry...................very convincing. :speak_cool:

That injured guy looks like Vin Diesel

tumblr_lmapjmyZB21qh61jao1_500.gif

"Its for my dad...................................its got blood on it."

Great movie...........cant help watching it whatever part of the movie I walk in on. Always get misty eyed at the ending. Dont look at me man, Ive got something in both my eyes! :lol:

Brian

That injured guy looks like Vin Diesel

tumblr_lmapjmyZB21qh61jao1_500.gif

Martinn! You are correct,it does resemble him. I got a snarky comment on Hyperscale about that fig not looking"like a German". It blew me away.

SPR is one of my top 5 all time favorites. I still think about how he got the v formation correct in the field. Only Spielberg!

J

Great work as usual Jerry...................very convincing. :speak_cool:

"Its for my dad...................................its got blood on it."

Great movie...........cant help watching it whatever part of the movie I walk in on. Always get misty eyed at the ending. Dont look at me man, Ive got something in both my eyes! :lol:

Brian

Scotsman,Brad and Brian,

Thanks so much for looking in and the very much needed words of encouragement. I still tear up during SPR. I save it for watching only once in a while so the awesomness doesn't wera off.

J

Well now Jerry, seems you finally blessed us with some more "magic"! I like, and as usual, you are off to a great start. Can't wait for more!......Harv :popcorn: :goodjob:

Looks great Jerry. It kind of looks like it was removed on Hyperscale. I hope it was not because of something I posted.

I just checked and it was not removed. It was only posted at Plasticpics and not on the discussion.

J